The Community Room at the Fairfax Station Railroad Museum is available to rent, and suitable for any occasion. The historic site offers a unique, warm, cozy, and informal atmosphere for dinners, parties or meetings. A variety of events are possible at the station:
- Weddings and receptions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Birthday parties
- Holiday parties
- Small dances
- Business and club meetings
- Homeowners meetings
- Dinner meetings
- Scout ceremonies
- Private classes
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Our room features:
- A capacity of 50 – 70 people
- On-site parking; handicap accessibility
- Air conditioning; adjustable lighting
- Audio Visual (A/V) equipment; secure wifi
- A kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave and double-oven stove
- Chairs and tables (all dishes and cutlery must be provided by the renter).
For a brief video tour of the facility, please click here.
Please see our rental guidelines for rates, terms and conditions. Click here for additional information about the a/v system and wifi system capabilities.
For reservations or further information, please email email@example.com or call 703-273-3147.
Click here for testimonials from our visitors.